- Up to 99.9% + efficiency on most pollutants
- Wide range of packing media, trays, chevrons and demisters are available to suit specific needs
- Recycle of scrubbing liquid is available.
- Liquid is distributed uniformly via non-plugging nozzles.
- A variety of construction materials such as: mild steel, stainless steel, Inconel, FRP, PVC, etc., are available.
- Designed for optimum performance, low maintenance and high reliability.
Ducon Packed Towers are used to remove the following contaminants:
Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Hydrogen Chloride, Nitrogen Oxides, Chlorine, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonia, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen Fluoride, TRS, Amines, Mercaptans, Ethylene Oxide, Alcohols, Phenol, Formaldehyde, Odors, Sulfuric Acid, Mists, Acetic Acid, Silicon Tetra Chloride